Date(s) - 22/06/2020 - 27/06/2020
St Joseph's Church, SMA
Safety guidelines for the resumption of community celebration of masses – from 29th June 2020.
- For a trial period there will be three public Masses at weekends – 6pm on Saturday, 10.30 am and 12 noon on Sunday and also the 10 am Mass on weekdays. 5.35 pm Mass will be on web cam only until further notice.
- The current safe distance limitations reduce the capacity of our church to 50 people.
- Attendance at weekendMasses will be by ticket only. The tickets will be available, without charge on a first come first serve basis in the Parish centre from a Support team member from Monday 22nd June to 27th June at 10.30 – 11.30 am. Also, on Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd at 7- 8pm.
- The tickets will be for a particular Mass time of your choice, one ticket per person.
- Tickets are not required for weekday Masses.
- Contact tracing information will be taken at ticket collection.
- Please inform us if you or a family member has special needs so that we may accommodate you.
- Unfortunately Toilet facilities will not be available.
- Sanitation of the Church is necessary for each Mass. At least 6 people from the Congregation will be needed for this task. We therefore urgently seek volunteers at each Mass for this and other necessary safety measures.
Volunteers can give their name and details at ticket collection or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org