SOME MORE OBSERVATIONS ON WHAT IS GOOD IN OUR PARISH.
A recent survey was conducted inviting people to nominate a situation which they consider to be an example which they find to be something positive in our parish.
- The Family Fun Day.
- The 5.35pm Mass – having a daily Mass at a suitable time for people that are working.
- The way we remember those in Africa and other people less well off.
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament (3 days a week).
- Church grounds.
- The Mindfulness course recently begun.
- Adoration of the blessed Sacrament. I thank the priests for making it available.
- Environment group.
- New Website.
- Church building and grounds. Well maintained.
- The church, grounds and graveyard are a haven of peace and tranquillity.
- Beautiful church, especially St. Theresa statue.
- Our constant support of charities. Being able to chat with our priests.
- Knock trip every year. Very well organised.
- Culture of inclusivity and sense of community.
- We are so lucky to have the Blessed Sacrament exposed in our church each week for people to visit.
- Greater understanding of the scriptures through well prepared homilies.
- I love the serenity of the church