This meditation invites you to become aware of things in your life that you should be thankful for.
- Bring to awareness your breath, as you inhale each breath bringing life to you.
- Become aware of your heart beating, filling your heart with calm and peace.
- Become aware of your eyes that let you see the colour, faces, smiles, nature, the sunrise, the sunset, the rainbow.
- Be aware of your ears that let you hear the music, laughter, voices of those you love and the silence.
- Become aware of your nose that lets you smell the ocean breeze, the flowers, newly cut grass, cupcakes cooking in the oven.
- Be aware of your mouth that lets you taste and savour food, that lets you speak and sing.
- Become aware of your hands that let you hold, touch, applaud and hug.
- Be aware of your feet that let you stand, walk, run and dance.
- Be aware of your tears and sorrows and the strength you get to carry on.
Be aware of the life within you
Register by Call/Text: 086 8760 058 – Venue: SMA Parish Centre, Donation only.